Is Your Flu Test Hitting the Target?
- 2009 H1N1 detection?
- Influenza B detection?
- Well collected specimens?
Sensitivity to Meet Your Needs
OraSure QuickFlu® is an FDA cleared in vitro rapid qualitative test for the detection and differentiation of influenza type A and type B. An easy nasal swab procedure provides accurate results in as little as 10 minutes.
Broad Influenza Subtype Coverage
- Proven clinical detection spanning 3 recent flu seasons (2007–2009)
- Only rapid flu test with 2009 H1N1 performance in label
- Exceptional correlation to culture/PCR
Effective, Accurate Results
- Differentiates Influenza types A and B
- Proven clinical performance with >90% sensitivity and specificity vs. virus culture/PCR in all sample types
- Strong detection of 2009 H1N1 – detected 71.6% (47/66) of the CDC RT-PCR test positive specimens
- Uses common flu specimens - nasal swab, NP swab, NP aspirate / wash
Ensures Responsive Standard of Care
- Includes a flocked swab that optimizes sample collection and release resulting in superior performance
- Rapid testing that maximizes results
- Ready-to-use reagents with room temperature storage
- Simple, easy-to-use procedure with built-in control line
- Nasal swab collection – comfortable for the patient and simple for the HCP with no ancillary supplies required
Test at the Point of Care
OraSure QuickFlu® is ideal for testing at the point of care in...
- Emergency Rooms
- Public Health Facilities and Clinics
|87804 ||Influenza A Detection|
|87804-59 ||Influenza B Detection|
Request More Product Information »